Monday, August 16, 2004

Blah Monday

What a weekend, Saturday I had my mom and her boyfriend and of course Melissa over for a cook out while Brett went and helped a guy he works with move. (Gave him $125 for helping)  And Saturday night Brett's best friend Chris came over.  I love Chris LOL!  He's very respectful, and knows where his life is going. (Probably Brett's only friend like this)  Sunday Brett did lawn work and helped me clean up the house.  And then we headed off to the hotel where Todd and Sam are staying to drop off some crap they left here since there leaving Tuesday for South Carolina...And low and behold the hotel was disgusting!  Trash all over the floor food and all kinds of other crap!  With the baby crawling around.  I'm glad there out of here!  Today my plan for the day is to go get Caleb's hair cut as soon as my stupid jeans are done washing!  Fun Fun!  I can really feel the baby moving now.  The little wiggle worm it is!  Not too much going on here though maybe something will be exciting to write about later. *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is the new house?  That Todd and Sam are a freakin trip.  They need to grow up eh?  HUGS