Friday, August 6, 2004
TGIF whoo hoo
Yay the freeloaders have left for the day again! Whoo hoo! Go me! LOL! I got TONS of stuff done yesterday with the help of my cousin Melissa! For an 11 yr old girl she's so responsible and helpful. She helps out here so much! But now there are no boxes laying around we unpacked it all! All that's left is to get a bunch of stuff off the back porch and put them in the basement and then to figure out where all this crap in Caleb's old playpen goes. A lot of it is baby clothes and holiday stuff. But as soon as I put it all away I'll be officially done until the freeloaders get out. Not to sure what our plans are for tonight except to go to my Grandparent's for dinner and other then that I'm not to sure. But I am off. Maybe more later. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad they left for the day again! Gee, do you think they are getting the hint or something!? Hee-hee! And a big WOO-HOOOOO on unpacking everything! Go Melissa!!! It's nice to get some help isn't it?!?! I hope your weekend goes as well as this Friday went!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Sorry I have been gone so long Steph, and sorry I don't have time to comment at each posting. Life has been hectic here too. Good luck with the move. How are things? Hope you are doing well. HUGS
Post a Comment