Wednesday, August 4, 2004
Finally!!
Well where do I start?? It's been so long since I've updated. Were now in our new house! I have TONS of pics to share but I'll try and spread them out so you don't have to look at them all now hehe! I love my new house. And I can't wait till August 21st when our freeloading Loser guests leave! Then it will officially feel like my house! Now I have a question even if there living with me can I call CPS?? All they feed this poor baby (well she will be 1 next week) but they feed her dry fruit loops in the am Spam for lunch and bologni for dinner. Or Ramen or just crap! Well anyways I don't want to sit her and bitch about them the whole entry so what else is going on...Sunday we went to my cousin Jill's wedding reception. She got married on Friday! I got great pics from there too LOL! Oh yeah Caleb broke out in Hives BIG time! Turns out his allergic to Amoxicillan. So everytime he gets hot and sweaty he breaks out and he say's he's itchy ouchy! Poor lil man! I have tons of crap to do aro7und the house but my mind is elsewhere not sure where but it's not with it. I had a Dr appt yesterday and we got to hear the babies heart beat! That was Soo exciting! We go Friday the 13th (dum dum dum) For my first sonogram! So excited I tell ya! LOL! But I am off I can tell by all my AOL alerts I have tons of journals to catch up on! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I especially LOVE the last pic of Caleb!! He is like "Oh man, I am beat!". Great pictures! Sorry it took me so long to get my butt over hear to look at them!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment