Thursday, August 5, 2004

Going to be a good day

I'm gonna try my hardest to make sure today is a good day!  The "freeloaders" (as I have started calling them) have left for the whole day!  ANd I got a package of good smelling candles and tarts today!  And tons of other mail I was getting nervous because we hadn't gotten any mail yet!  But today there it was!  Above are pics around the new house. ANd some at Todd's Dad's in the pool!  My cats are very excited to be able to go outside again!  Except Simba won't stop going to my grandma's!  My grandpa tried to chase him out of the yard but he just followed him and wanted to go in the house LOL!  But I am off since I have the house to myself I'm going to get some R&R and some straightening up done.  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS as usual Stephy . . . . . . Looks like he is so happy!!  What a great little boy you have!!  :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful day. Glad to hear you love your new home.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!!  And only "some" of the yard!?!  Man, you guys won't know what to do with all that room!!  How wonderful for Caleb and how wonderful for your kitties!  They look so happy to be outside stalking the gardens.  Hee-hee!!  Glad your freeloaders left for the day!  Ugghhh!
Hugs and lots of love, Lisa