Friday, August 13, 2004

Sono and whatever

Well went for my sono today :)  I emailed a few of you already!  They did a regular sono then the vagina one to check my cervix just to make sure there's no precancerous cells hanging out this time which there wasn't hehe!  They moved my due date to Jan 29th Baby was measuring pretty big!  My lil munchkin was a wiggle worm.  I didn't get any sono pics though because the baby just wouldn't sit still or roll over so we could see the face.  And when we asked the tech if she could tell what it was she said "Well it's still too early to really tell but if I had to tell you right now what you were having it's a ...............................................!  I'm happy.  I'd be happy either way obviously.  But I know I can't get my hopes up because it's still too early to tell.  And a penis might pop out LOL!  During the sono at first it seriously looked like there were more then 1 baby in there and I thought Brett was going to have a heart attack but after moving it around a bit we saw it was only one.  Which was a relief LOL!  But now we have the problem of picking out a girls name.  We just can't agree on anything!  I like Alexis Marie, Brett said not a chance GRR!  Men!  LOL!  But we have time and if it is a boy he will be named John Nicholas.  John after every male in Brett's family (including him his middle name is John his mom said not a chance in hell for the first name LOL)  But that is my update....Going to go through some email maybe get some journal reading in.  *hugs*

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you?  I hope I haven't pissed you off somehow, havne't heard from you in a while!!  CONGRATULATIONS!  Now you  have the set!  Glad you and the baby are so healty.. HUGS