Just a quick update before I go to bed. Tomorrow morning I go for my sono! I'm pretty excited LOL! I'm thinking blue but everyone else in the family including Brett is thinking pink so we will see. Either way I'll be happy no matter what. This will be my last one though so a girl would be nice, But then again I have more experience with boys so that might be easier. Quick story on Caleb earlier I asked him to put his sippy cup in the sink and he looked dead at me and said No and I said what do you mean no go put it in the sink and he said again No And I said Caleb why do you say no I want you to put it in the sink, And he looked at me with his bright big blue eyes and said "No mom, Because I said so." 2 yr olds! Sheesh! I thought I had years ahead of me before he talked back to me.
A baby update I can actually feel the fluttering all ready! The doctor was quite shocked but when I showed her where I felt the fluttering she moved the doppler over to that side and Bam there was my lil beans heartbeat! We have decided on a boys name John Nicholas. John after all the men in Brett's family and Brett's middle name and Nicholas just because Caleb sounds so cute when he says it LOL and it fits well with John. A girls name we can't agree on worth crap! I want Alexis Marie and no other girls name sounds good to me. Brett wants just about anything but Alexis! He says it sounds like a strippers name! Grr men! Drive me crazy I tell ya! Hopefully I can work on him and he'll be okay with it. Then again tomorrow hopefully will be the deciding factor! So everyone send me open leg vibes LOL.
Well I suppose I should head off now Brett should be out of the shower and we need to head to bed. BTW those with cable you have got to watch "Miracle Run" on Lifetime! It's a great movie about twin boys with autism! Of course with my hormones I was bawling but it was a great movie! Okay enough out of me. TTYL. *hugs*

2 comments:
You're a nut but I love ya! And I am telling ya the baby IS a GIRL!!!!! Kaden needs a girlfriend!!! Kiara & Caleb have eachother (carrying on the Evans name of course) Now Kaden needs him a girlfriend to carry on the Welch name! LOL
I can't wait to hear how the sono goes tomorrow!!! You better let me know as soon as you get back!!!! Oh, and Caleb with the "No!" that was too cute, but just wait, it will get better! Hee-hee
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment