Thursday, August 19, 2004

Finally updating

This is my lil man's new haircut...Doesn't he look like such a cutie??  He behaved pretty good.  We kept talking to him and asking him questions to take his mind off of what they were doing and all he kept saying was "I'm done"  It was cute.  We got his haircut on Monday and afterwards him and I walked over to my grandparents where we hung out for quite awhile..Then came home and ended up going to my friend Micheala's house who lives across the street from my grandparents where he played with her 4 yr old Jacob and had tons of fun I might add.  Then after we came home Brett and I headed to my cousin Jill's house because she Just told me on Monday that She's pregnant!  And she's due in December!  She just told me!  Her and I talk just about everyday and she just tells me UGH!  But it's cool to be pregnant with someone else in the family!  She said she didn't want to tell me because they didn't want anyone else to know because then everyone would think they were getting married just because they were pregnant but either way when the baby pops out in December there all going to think it anyways right?  But whatever.  She seems happy.  Tuesday Caleb and I didn't do to much we went to play with Jacob for awhile which was fun.  Then we just kind of hung out around the house.  Yesterday Caleb and I were outside playing and low and behold we have an apartment building right next door and guess who lives there and hangs out there?? Like 3 of my ex-boyfriends!  Noone told me who my neighbors were going to be Grr!  And of course it's this guy Steve who I consider to be my "first love" The one that used to give me the butterflies in my stomach for years!  The one it took my FOREVER to get over!  Caleb and I were sitting outside and I hear "Hi Stephy" and I turn and look and it's Steve!  I was like "Oh Hi" then this kid Chad that I dated for a bit says "Hey Steph"  I was sitting there like freaking great!  Was a very weird sitaution.  Especially considering Caleb kept trying to run over there and my cats were running over there.  Simba jumped up right in a chair next to Steve and he looks at him and say's "Hey Simba how've ya been"  I think I'll be avoiding my front yard for awhile...Other then that not too much is going on.  Brett is working late tonight and tomorrow night in fact he might not even be home tonight GRR!  It sucks because Sunday he leaves for school and won't be back till Saturday!  A whole week by myself I don't know what I'm going to do!  At least I'll have a phone.  It's getting turned on Friday between 12-5 great times huh?? And I have to sit here the whole time and wait for them to come GRR!  But I suppose I am off I have some journals to get through and I want to get the house cleaned up.  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture.  Caleb is an angel!  Hope you have a good week.  Stay safe! (and away from all those ex boyfriends...)

Anonymous said...

Awww,  look at your little one!!!  He is adorable with the new haircut!  My son used to say the same thing when he was getting his hair cut "Okay, I'm done" and would try to leap out of the chair each time!  That's why I cut his hair now, too risky going to an actual hairdresser!  I hope you are going to be okay with Brett gone for an entire week!  I know how lonely you get, so just keep on checking in with your journal or pop into my im screen and we can talk and keep each other company!
And, YIKES about all the ex-boyfriend's hanging out next door!  That must have felt like you were in the Twilight Zone or something!  All of your past coming to greet you on your front porch!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Cute littel guy!  Sounds busy over there, hang in there!  HUGS