Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Hehe

Well, Where do I start??  Okay let's start with Saturday.. Brett and I left for the day and took Caleb and his other son Elijah to a museum which was quite boring I didn't realize they were remodeling so a lot of the good exhibits were closed but it was okay.  When we left Todd, Sam and the baby were sitting on the couch watching tv and low and behold when we came home 4-5 hrs later Guess what they were doing??  That's right sitting on the couch watching tv.  But here's the exciting news that all happened Sunday night...We were all sitting on the couches talking about Todd and Sam's upcoming flight to South Carolina and we got talking about how they were going to have a lay over for an hour and a half at another airport and Sam looked at Todd and said so Matter of Fact "Your mom better be giving us money for food on the flight."  I sat there for a couple of minutes because I just couldn't believe how anyone could say something like that and be serious!  And they continued with the conversation and I cut in and said "Wait!"  And I looked at Sam and said "You can't really be serious? How could you say something like that?"  And all she did was look at me and smirk.  So I went off saying stuff like how dare you say something like that.  I'm 23 years old and that has got to be the most disrespectful thing I have ever heard.  "She better give you money?  Like she isn't doing enough for you."  And I got up and walked away I was in shoch I could not believe she actually said that!  Like OMG!  I decided to take a walk and I roamed around for a bit and I came back and they were sitting on the couch watching tv like nothing was going on.  SO I walked past Brett and said "Record my show because I can't watch tv with someone so disrespectful."  And I stomped off into my bedroom where I sat and doodled on a piece of paper.  And Caleb came back there and asked me what I was doing.  And I said Quite loudly "Nothing since I can't even watch tv in my own house."  ANd I guess from what Brett relayed to me was that after I said that they got up and walked into the front room where they have been staying.  I left the bedroom and went into the living room to get my drink and saw that they weren't in there anymore and Brett stopped me and was trying to calm me down.  And again I looked at him and said loudly so that they would hear me "Calm down?  How can I calm down?  Brett, That was so disrespectful.  Like people haven't been giving them enough neither of them have worked for almost a year and there begging for everything and she has the nerve to say Todd's mom better give them money?  That's just wrong!  When Todd asked us if they could stay with us and we told him we would think about it did she say they better let us stay with them??  Well that's it Brett I can't handle the greddiness and disrespect They Better find a new place to stay."  And I walked back into the bedroom...Now filling in the blanks from what Brett told me since I was in the back room and didn't hear anything.  Todd came in and said can I use your phone to find someplace to go,  Were going to leave and Sam chirped in with I can't handle her anymore. And Brett snapped back at her "You don't have to handle her, Your in her house she's had to put up with you."  But Todd called his Dad and ended up giving the phone to Brett to talk to him  and Todd's dad wanted to know why Brett couldn't stick up for Todd and Brett told him all that was said which Todd's dad was shocked about what she said and Todd's dad said Well they can't stay here.  And Brett said exactly because your girlfriend wouldn't put up with it.  Just like Ron's girlfriend wouldn't put up with it why should I make Steph put up with it I'm not going to lose my family over this.  I'm not going to be forced to chose Steph is my family if I chose Todd over her she leaves and I won't have that.  So after that was all settled Brett told them they could stay the night and figure out something in the morning.  Monday I woke up and there was noone here so I got Caleb and I ready and we headed to my grandma's and stayed there almost all day till around the time Brett should be gettng home and Caleb and I played out back for awhile and I came in and saw Todd and Sam on the front porch so I just avoided the front room and hung out in the back rooms.  Brett got home and they came in and collected all there stuff and I guess from what Todd told Brett the baby will be staying with his Aunt and his mom until they can find a place to stay until they leave the 21st and for last night they were going to be put up in a hotel because NOONE would let them come stay with them.  Kind of pathetic huh?  People would rather put them up in a hotel then let them stay with them and I guesstoday there figuring out where there going to go.  Sucks to be them  I feel fine.  Maybe I did go a little overboard with what I said but I had taken enough of there shit from the time they got here I was done.  So back to normal pregnancy life.  *hugs*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're better off without them at your house.  They sound like a couple of real users and losers.  Enjoy your peace!

Anonymous said...

I agree with KarenSull . . . . . . . ENJOY!!!  :)

Anonymous said...

NOPE YOU DIDN"T because girl I would have said the SAME THINGS only LOUDER!!  What a pig that girl is, unbelievable I feel sorry for that baby.....  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!!  You handled it a hell of a lot longer than I would have that's for sure!!  You are a saint for dealing with their crap!  I am so happy that Brett FINALLY stood up to his friend and stood by you on this entire thing!  HOORAY FOR BRETT!  Give him a big extra special hug from me!  I wouldn't even feel the least bit guilty about it, and NO,  you didn't go overboard not one little bit!  You had every single right to say what you did and that girl has got to have someone slap her upside her head to teach her some respect one day!  YOU GO STEPHY!!!!!  WOO-HOO!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa