Caleb actually had a friend from school come over today! His names Carter he's in Caleb's class. A bit louder then my children but that's okay. :) It was so sweet.
Even called me Mrs Evans yes please no please. And Caleb was just ecstatic that he had a friend come over. And tomorrow he wants to call Emily and have her come over and play. I'm just so happy he's making friends. They pretty much played Wii but that's okay. As long as they had fun.
Other then that things are so-so around here. I'm still a little upset about the person that disappointed me but that's okay we talked for a few tonight not sure about it. But we will see from there. I am excited to say that the Twilight movie does come out in 15 days and I am so excited about it. Was suppose to go out opening night and go to the Midnight show...But Brett's going out of town which stinks on more levels then just the Twilight movie. He won't be here for Caleb's birthday :(. He will be here for the party but not Caleb's actually birthday. And to Caleb it's the day that's a big deal. For his Build a Bear Cat he got we had cupcakes and homemade cards on his birthday. He made a big deal out of it so we all went with it. And if Caleb's bipolar meds aren't working he's not going to take it well. I'm really hoping it doesn't get to upset. Maybe I can talk my Grandpa into doing something special with him so he doesn't feel so bad.
Maddy has started drawing "people" which look like meatballs with legs and arms. But it's so cute because when she finishes her "person" she flips the paper over and writes Maddy. It is soo cute! She made my brother one and he immediately put it in his wallet right next to a baby picture of her. Oh yes my 16 yr old brother carries baby pictures of Caleb and Madison. I think it's beyond sweet. And they both love there uncle Ryan. And for only being 16 he does do a good job with them. He plays video games with them has had countless tea parties with Maddy. Has listened to Caleb babble on and on about Pokemon and he plays Chess with him. He's a good kid. He's made his mistakes but he's doing well for himself I think. But I am off almost 2am and I need sleep LOL.
*hugs*

5 comments:
Sorry about your laptop. *hugs*
And poor Caleb -- I hope he doesn't get too upset about his birthday
I hope your laptop is fixed soon! I know how aggravating computers can be when they're not working properly.
I always feel like I'm cut off from teh world without my laptop. LOL
I had to laugh at your description of Maddie's 'people' because Autumn's look the exact same way! A meatball with arms and legs. LOL It's hilarious. And slashes for mouth, nose, and eyes. ;)
I'm so excited about the Twilight movie too...can't wait! I'm hoping Doug and I can go out the night it opens to see it but then again, I'm not sure I want to be in a theater with a bunch of teeny-boppers either. LOL
XOOX
I am also looking forward to the twighlight movie release although I will probably end up going alone! I have a good friend who is a nurse who has gone through many years with a son with bi polar disease and I have been there for her and I so understand what you are going through!
lots of prayers going up for you!
TAG!! You're it *hehe*
Pop over to my blog to find out more...
*hugs*
~Jacquelyn
I'm afraid my laptop is on its why out...I'm being ever so delicate with it because my desktop is O-L-D.
Julia draws meatball people, too! I love it. She often draws us holding hands. So sweet.
Post a Comment