I have a meeting tomorrow with an Educational Advocate!
I'm Hoping this will help.
The school is not answering me back now.
They haven't returned any of my phone calls. Nor any of my emails.
So I looked all around talked to a few people and got ahold of an Educational Advocate I told her the gist and she asked if I could meet with her tomorrow.
Caleb did go to school today of course this morning he tried to fight me on his meds.
Said he didn't want them and didn't want to take them. That I would see he wasn't crazy if I just didn't give them to him.
Yet again something he's never before said or even questioned for that matter.
I am Not happy in the least.
Oh And because he missed school on Monday today his teacher sent home 7 worksheets for him to do for homework! All the work he missed the day before plus the homework for that night and then the homework for tonight. He's missed 1-2 days before and she's never sent all the work home with him before! She's always worked on it with him in school. So now I just have no idea.
Snowing and blowing pretty bad out right now so not even sure if they'll have school tomorrow.
But I am off to bed. Just wanted to share the good news.
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thats awesome!
Keep us updated on how it goes!
Okay, let me get this straight...the school is not returning your calls or answering the e-mails?
DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT!
That's illegal, honey.
Good luck with the advocate today and let me know how it goes.
XOXO
By the way, Caleb isn't crazy. He's so right.
I really hope you'll consider the diet and supplements for Caleb. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised. And he might feel so much better about himself.
XOXO
ohh my!
I hope everything goes well with the advocate!
Good luck!
*hugs*
I am interested to find out how you make out with that. Keep me posted. XOO
Glad you are getting help! hope it gets better soon! check out my blog, I left you a surprise!
Post a Comment