Sunday, November 2, 2008

Recap of Halloween

Halloween was fun. Was a very busy day.
The kiddo's were beyond excited. Maddy's dress kept slipping down as it was a bit to big. My Grammy tried pinning it but by the middle of the Halloween trip it had fallen down.
Here they are in there costumes.
Caleb wanted to be a Storm Trooper but unfortunately we couldn't find one in his size so he settled for this one. Maddy wanted to be Cinderella but as we are in NY and it's usually pretty cold we talked her into being this which we got from Danica We told Maddy it was a warm Princess costume and she decided that it kind of looked like Snow Whites costume so we went with it LOL. At one point a house gave the kids raisins and as were walking down the driveway Caleb goes "It's not Halloween if you give out healthy stuff." Oh I was so embarrassed Ugh this kid is frustrating at times.
Maddy was beat see
She kept telling us she wanted to go home and get a drink and take a long warm tubby. She's such a girl it's not even funny. Always he lady Madison is. She is doing Excellent writing her name. She's growing up way to fast. I miss my babies. I'd take a picture of her writing but my camera and I aren't friends today. I was messing around taking pictures of random stuff and the kids. And all of a sudden my camera say's "Memory card needs to be reformatted" And no matter what I do it keeps telling me the same thing. Yes my camera comes with an external memory card but it's still the point. Ugh LOL!
Remember And get ready for the fun on trying to get your kids back to a schedule LOL. I am off Hope everyone had a Great Halloween and is ready for the month of November.
*hugs*

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

They look adorable! That's awesome that Maddie can already write her name. Autumn is learning it slowly, but still hasn't mastered making the letters.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

awww they are so adorable sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh your kids are soo cute!!
:)