Whew this is my first time being tagged.
I was tagged by Jacquelyn from Should I blog that?
Okay now what does this mean?
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog or email them.
Okay hmm
Fact 1~I love to read I have reread most of the books I have read. I just finished reading Twilight the whole series for the 3rd time. I am a fast reader I can read while doing anything. Walking talking watching tv cleaning LOL.
Fact 2~I have not spoken to my mother in over 4 mons and I have no seen her in over a year.
Fact 3~I have been treated for bipolar depression for 9 years and you can tell when I'm on and off my meds.
Fact 4~One of my best friends lives in Texas I started talking to her 6 years ago we talk all the time on the phone and computer but yet we've never met.
Fact 5~I didn't meet my Dad till I was 7 years old and it took till I was 13 to have a real relationship with him.
Fact 6~My brother and I are 11 yrs apart. I practically raised him and I look at him as one of my children.
Fact 7~I love reading blogs and finding new people I read them whenever I can and I'm online.
Not that interesting but that's 7 facts about me LOL.
Now I am going to tag
Leslie from My Mommy's Place
Shayna from BabyDoll
Gwen from Life's Part 2
RaeRae from RaeRae blogged
Brittany from Below the Pink Champagne
Karen from Karens Mumbles
Annnnd Lisa from Not Old just older~No link as she's private :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great list! :)
Hey - thanks for the tag!
My husband is 11 years younger than his older brother. He didn't do much in the way of helping to raise him, though (unless you count giving him girlie magazines as helping).
My dad has been diagnosed as Bipolar. It isn't something I write share on my blog, per my parent's request.
I need to get my hands on the Twilight books. Everyone's talking about them. I'm so lame and behind the times!
Ohhh cool -- my only sister & I are 12 yrs apart *hehe*
Thanks for playing along *Ü*
Post a Comment