"He was NOT going to school."
And anyone who knows Caleb knows that he lives for school.
He's Always wanted to go to school. And this morning no matter what I said he would just throw a fit and he was Not going. I kept asking why and he just kept saying because I don't want too.
Finally he admits this one boy was making fun of him and telling all the kids at his table he was glad Caleb got suspended and just making fun of him and then a few of his friends were laughing and that upset him.
I just talked to Caleb's therapist and he said Caleb needs to feel there is a "safe" room that he can go into when he is feeling upset or feeling an anger problem coming. I asked Caleb who he'd like to go see and he said the Therapist he has been seeing there so I'm going to ask about that when his principal calls me back later today.
He also said there's been this boy at the bus bothering him and he also told his therapist about it, I knew the kid had picked on Caleb in the past but I didn't know/realize how much it had bothered him. So I am going to talk to the principal about that also. Poor kid is going through so much lately. And I just wish I could gather him in my arms and make it all better. Just kiss the hurt and anger away.
Brett left today he had to go to school for his job and he is in South Carolina until Friday night. I already feel it being a LONG week. Caleb always gets crappy when Brett's gone anyways. Ugh.
Oh and I woke up to this, this morning

And of course since I took this picture a crapload more has fallen. Lovely.
I have so much more to type but right now I'm just emotionally whipped.
I'll try and write more later.
*hugs*

4 comments:
I still can't believe it was 68 here in MA and everywhere else it was Snowing!
I can't buy tickets here in MA yet for Twilight...they don't go on sale until the day the movie comes out.
So I think I will be safe with purchasing them Friday morning.
As for the Twilight Layouts I made...I no longer have them...this was when I had a layout group on MySpace over the summer. My new Layout blog took over for that but I never kept any of the codes.
Hey babe...I'm sorry for all this.
And yep, it snowed here too. :)
Sometimes it's so sad how cruel children can be. : ( It breaks my heart.
I hate the snow, thank god TEXAS is warm and I am skipping work until January. lol
Brandi
Awww poor Caleb. Kids are so mean these days, actually they always have been. I remember being a little girl and always getting picked on and teased. I have low self esteem because of it, I swear. Hubby helps though and tells me wonderful things. :)
Ugh snow...you should see the crapload here we got!
Post a Comment