Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday....Ya sure it isn't Monday?

Yeah today is so not my day.
Started last night to get bad. I don't really want to go into details but we'll just leave it at someone disappointed me way more then I ever should have let them. Madison is still not feeling good at all. She's beyond stuffed up and completely congested. I have been doing vapor rub on her feet w/socks, nasal sprays and in the middle of the night when she wakes up so Robittusin. And it's getting me no where. She's going to end up at the doctors getting antibiotics.
Caleb met his new doctor and from what Brett says he's pretty good. I'm happy. He even sent home a sheet for his teacher to fill out. Of course we won't see it as she has to send it to the therapist. Which we can't see...Which baffles me but whatever if it helps me.
The therapist might have us set up with Cans And SPOA <~~That ones a weird link because it's suppose to be a .pdf file but I can't open them (will get to why in a minute) I haven't had much time to read up on them but from what I have read it seems like it could really be helpful. So for now I am hopeful. Anything to help him.
Many funnies from the kids in the past few days. There's this little girl in 1st grade named Emily that has definetely caught Caleb's eye. From his words "She's so cool, Her Halloween costume was Spiderman she loves Pokemon and Baktugans." And to Caleb that's his favorite kind of person LOL. Well yesterday he comes running in and no hi mom, Now guess what about my day such and such happened at school....Nope I got "Mom Mom Emily gave me her phone number." He was so excited. It was so cute!!
And Madison well half the crap that comes out of her mouth CRACKS me up! Today we were laying together on the couch and she jumps up and said "Mom your hurting my boob." And trying not to laugh I say "Maddy you don't have boobs." And she says. "Yes I do see Mama." As she's pulling her shirt up LOL. Then she was sitting on me and kept rubbing my boobs and I was like Maddy what is your obsession with my boobs today. And she says I used to drink milk from them mom, And I was like yeah when you were a baby...And she says Oh. Like what? She hasn't breastfed since '07. What a goof! Then we were laying on the couch and she started panting like a dog. And I was like Maddy what are you doing? And she says "Panting mom,I need air like a puppy." Like what? Man she makes me laugh.
Ugh okay now onto my computer....As you all know my stupid memory card in my digital camera broke so I decided to find the cord and transfer pics like that...Well it told me I needed to install the hardware okay so I get the cd....This is where the fun begins, I start to install it and ...Blue screen of death! And now everytime I try restarting as soon as it starts up Bam blue screen. So I can get online I just have to use Safe Mode and anyone who's ever used a computer with safe mode knows it Sucks! So now I have to wait to get my bank statement for Jan/Feb of '07 which the bank will charge us $5 for which isn't bad at all...Except we are beyond broke, Were in the negatives, And Hubby's check is pretty much already spent on rent and Gas/electric. Damned if we do and damned if we don't. Ugh!
But staring at this is giving me a headache so I am logging off.
Sorry for any mistakes but I can only see 3 lines at a time LOL.
*hugs*

1 comment:

- said...

OHHH NOOO The blue screen of death is the worst!!!

And girl i KNOW EXACTLY what you mean by Safe mode sucks...i don't even know how you are using the damn thing like that.

Had you ever used that disc before?
or was this the first time trying to install it? that software disc could have been corrupted. and in return infected your computer.