Well our plans have been totally screwed up! Brett is sick as hell! Waiting right now for the doctor to call in a prescription in so he can start feeling better. We didn't get Caleb's haircut because of how crappy Brett's been feeling. Caleb and I did go to the field day's and he rode LOTTSA rides and played tons of games. He even won a goldfish which he named little Nemo LOL! 2yr olds are great when there not being terrible LOL! And I must be asking for punishment because we had Todd helping us move and I saw where they are living I don't even want to go into details right now, about the house but I have bit the bullet and we are allowing them to move in with us until Agust 21st when Todd's dad is coming to get them and moving them to South Carolina good riddance is all I have to say about that. I also made 2 whole pages of rules that they must live by and if they don't there out of the house. No if's and's or but's about it. I could care if they have no place to go but the nice person in me feels bad for the baby. Ugh I'm crazy aren't I?? ANd on another note we have a Calico cat outside that I've been feeding. Awhile back I thought she was pregnant but since I have seen her she didn't seem it well this morning she's at my front door meowing so I open the door and low and behold she brought me a dead mouse EW. So sweet huh?? Well I decide to bring her some food and out walks two little kittens! A black and white one and a orange and white one so cute. They won't let me near them but I got close enough to see them. But I am off I have to go pick up Brett's meds and then figure out what were going to do with the rest of the day @@. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwwwwwwww!! What a good person you are, feeding mommy so she can feed her babies, must be that maternal instinct is in FULL SWING!! What's wrong with Brett? HUGS!
Post a Comment