Monday, December 29, 2003
Are you there god it's me Margaret
Don't ask about the subject~I'm not really sure why it came to mind LOL! It just did! So I'm still not feeling good! Drives me crazy! Well here's my vent for the night~Lately Brett has just been being an ass, I've been sick and he comes home from work and say's he needs a nap~Um excuse me?? I'm the sick one~But whatever fine so he naps~Then I start to get dinner together and realize we have no milk~So him and I get in a big fight because I want him to go to the gas station 2 blocks away to get milk! So we argue and fight~And I end up feeling like the bad person! How does he do that?? We argue and fight because he won't do something or because I still don't feel good and I sit here feeling like the guilty person! UGH! Not to mention everytime my cell rings he gets pissy! I'm sorry my friends call me! Then again why should I apologize it's stupid! But now he is upstairs playing guitar! WHile again me not feeling good I get to sit down here with Caleb! Not that I mind spending all this time with Caleb it just drives me crazy I feel like crap~I can't stop coughing my head feels like it's going to explode and he takes a nap?? And then he gets to go upstairs and play guitar?? GRR! ANyway's I'm off to either read or lay down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I loved the book ... Are you there God, It's Me, Margaret. That little girl seemed like such a little weirdo though. :)
Post a Comment