Thursday, December 18, 2003

what the hell

I feel like I'm losing my mind!  I'm sitting here with tears running down my face!  I just feel like I can't handle it anymore!  I'm so stressed out!  Over nothing and everything all at once.  I want to be a good mom to Caleb he means everything to me,  But I just can't handle the day to day bullshit.  I made a Dr appt tonight hopefully she can help me!  I need help I know this, I'm just not sure what I can do~We need the money we need the money I understand this completly!  But I just feel like I'm suffocating.  I feel like I'm not here enough for Caleb or Brett.  I hate waking up in the morning.  I hate having to do things, I hate going to work.  I hate working with a bunch of young kids~But what else are we going to do??  I just feel like I can't do it anymore, I need to get rid of some stress.  UGH!

No comments: