Can we say pain?? Ow! I was fucking walking down the stairs today to do laundry and I slammed my foot into the stairs and let me tell you my big toe won't stop hurting! It's constantly throbbing! I wanted to go to the Er but Brett said no it was a waste of time. He's just being a complete asshole today! And it pisses me off. He told me before he went to bed (after waking me up so he could go to sleep) That if my foot still hurt on Friday he'd take me to the Er! On Friday??? What about today? TOmorrow?? Tonight?? I've been popping aspirin for the pain and all it does is numb it! This is so awful. Anything touches it and pain shoots through my leg! Ugh! Off that subject we actually finished Xmas shopping! Well except for each other and Caleb will be getting more but not till this weekend! We got Ryan some bath set guitar strings and guitar picks, Bill a t shirt and a coffee mug, Melissa a bath set and some Spongebob chapstick, Grandma a tart burner and some tarts,Grandpa a sweater. I think we did well for ourselves.Off all that~Guess who im'd me last night? Kevin, Like woah blast from the past LOL! Were talking right now! In Caleb's words Wicked cool! Feels weird talking to him again but feels good~kwim? But I am off gonna talk to Kevin for a bit then go rest my foot. ttyl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment