Monday, December 22, 2003

Crap

Well what the heck!  Where do I start?? Okay first off let me start by saying I quit my job!  That fucking prick Derrick went around and told everyone at work that I slept with him!  ANd his girlfriend came here and told Brett and he got all pissed off and freaked out~But all is okay with us!  He loves me and that's all that matters!  That was Thursday!  Okay before all that BS happened I had a Dr apt and I went in and there was the nurse practitioner and this stupid bitch comes in and say's So why are you depressed??  And I just looked at her like what the fuck?  Then she say's well I don't se why this medication isn't working for you it should be working are you doing something wrong?  By this time I'm in tears and she's just going on and on about how all these special meds should help me and how I should be seeing a Psychiatrist!  It's like Hello?? I would if they accepted my insurance!  SO she puts me on Paxil like I've never been on that before!  It helped the anxiety not the depression!  Ugh!  Drive me nuts!  Friday Brett and I just kinda hung around the house together we had lots of fun though!  Then yesterday we went to Orianna's birthday party Caleb had the time of his life!  Everything was "wicked cool"  LOL!  We didn't end up getting home till after 10!  Then today we got to go Christmas shopping with a whopping 100 bucks!  So all Caleb is getting for X mas is his big tool bench 1 big cargo car a care bear bath set, a robo dog, A big puzzle mat like thing and a car case that carries 80 cars, 3 skateboard guys and bath soap and 3 matchbox cars.  Ugh!  But were gonna have another Christmas next weekend Elijah will be here but at least I can get Caleb more.  But I better end AOL sucks and probably what I wrote so far will be to much!  *hugs* 

No comments: