Thursday, December 25, 2003

Christmas

Okay now off of a sad note and Merry Christmas~This morning we woke up to my brother calling us excessivly to wake up because he wanted to open his presents and we told him he had to wait till we came over LOL!   But what we got Caleb was~A Toy Story playset (Andy's room)  a tool bench~Some skateboarding dudes~A remote contol puppy~New tubby soap~A Care bear bath seat~A big foam puzzle~A wheel that inside of it carries 80 cars~And 2 matchbox cars~A cool car that makes tons of noise~I think I'm forgetting stuff~But Brett's dad sent up this pretty cool car playset~Brett's mom got him The Wiggle Little Tykes car~and a sit and spin (which he calls a wee)~My Grandparents got him an organizer with drawers which I asked them to buy~new fleece jammies~A bathrobe with matching slippers~and 3 puzzles~Aunt Debbie Leo and Melissa got him Lego's and my mom and Bill got him a pounce and bounce Tigger and pants~My mom got us a deep fryer whoo hoo and she bought me jammie pants with a matching top and some smelly stuff LOL~She got Brett a nose hair trimmer (Thanks mom) and a electric shaver and a new bills hat.  Plus Caleb will get another Christmas on Sunday with Brett's son~Santa's gonna come to our house 2 LOL!  Okay but I can't write anymore not feeling good.  Plus all the stress.  Oh and not to mention we still have to have Christmas with Jessie and Rachel!

No comments: