Sunday, December 28, 2003
Wasting time
Well this is pretty much a pointless entry~Just felt thee urge to write. I've found myself addicted to reading other people's journals LOL! It's really addicting! I seriously sit here forever just reading other people's thoughs, Some people annoy me though alot of them are much older them me but yet there posts sound like something that I would have written when I was 12. Weird huh?? Not to mention the losers older then 25 still living with there parents. I guess in there own way there not losers it just drives me nuts that these older people still live with mommy and daddy and here I haven't lived with my parents in 5 yrs! I wasn't allowed to live there anymore after I turned 18! And here these people are still living with there parents?? And I'm forced to work my ass off to survive! Ugh! Anyways I'm gonna go call Jenny and then get some rest not feeling good and staying up so late isn't a good idea. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment