Before I even get into Christmas and how that all went! I went to elaborate on what the fuck my cousin Danielle has done! Okay I haven't seen her in quite awhile~But I have talked to her well first off she got married~Then she got PG her husband beat her~She got him arressted she moved to Florida where her mom followed her~Well 2 mons after Kyle is born she decides to go back to her husband..Well last night I get online and my dad emails me a news story from Loisiana where she is living now~I can't even bring myself to type it so I am just going to copy and paste parts of the news story~
The couple took their baby, Kyle, to LSU Hospital on Monday and doctors concluded he had been shaken. Doctors are doing tests to see if the child is suffering neurological problems.
Investigators said the baby also had broken bones in his arms, a broken right leg and five cracked ribs, apparently from being yanked out of his bed or seat.
Detectives said Eckert told them she did not know her child was being abused -- but they believe she did, and did not stop it.
Now you see why I'm so sick to my stomach??? Brett and I have discussed it and if noone else in the family can take him we will do it! Any advise??

No comments:
Post a Comment