Friday, December 26, 2003

Boring day

Well guess who's sick as hell?? Yep all me!  Yuck!  Thanks alot Ryan!  Remind me to beat him when I feel better!  Let's see we were suppose to go "Christmas" shopping today~But of course Brett's check didn't show up!  Ugh!  Hopefully it'll come tomorrow if not were screwed!  Ugh!  I feel like complete crap!  I just want to feel better!  I got a runny nose sore throat and a bad cough!  I pray Caleb doesn't get sick!  So anyway's I wrote my uncle and I guess him and my Aunt Denise are going to try and find out if they can get Kyle which will be good he will still be with family.  Either way ya know~But if it comes down to they can't Brett and I are going to try.  Like noone has really called me today~Jenny did but that was when I first woke up and I was still feeling like I was dying.  And Danica and I talked for a bit.  I've become addicted to listening to Radio AOL!  LOL!  Everytime I'm online that's what I listen too.  But I guess I am off now to read some other peoples journals. If you read this leave me a link to your journal.

No comments: