Monday, December 15, 2003

Update

Well where to start?  So I'm at work the other day and I wasn't in a good mood to begin with~And they stick me on landing~ANd of course I back it up~Suprise Suprise who would have thunk it??  So I call for help like 6 times and noone comes~So I yell can someone please help me?  And finally Derrick the great allmighty Derick comes and helps~So then Rob comes over and helps, ANd they continue to just say why didn't you ask for help? You alway's back it up!  your so stupid And I was like whatever~Then the phone rang so I was like I'm gonna answer the phone~I go to answer it and our new manager (What a fucking idiot) Shawn goes to answer the phone so I go fine I'll go do sheet outs~And Derick say's yeah you better that's all your good at then him and Rob sit there and talk shit about me~So I said whatever I'm going home~So I go to grab my coat and walk to the computer to clock out~And Derick yells (note there were customers in the store) He yells I swear to fucking god if you fucking leave I'll fucking fire you~So I turn around look at him and say then fucking do it~ANd I clock out and walk home.  So yesterday Bob calls and blah blah blah my story was TOTALLY different from Rob and Dericks (Geez wonder why) But my story was the same as Nicole's!  SO I say I won't come back till Derick is gone~So Bob say's okay okay I'll call you later~So maybe 2 hrs later he calls me back and say's I got Dereck transfered to another store and I'm gonna talk to Rob we really need you for day's If we give you enough hrs would you be able to do it~I'm also going to put in for you to get a raise~ANd I say well okay~BUT before you put me on the schedule~Christmas Eve~And he said your set your fine you'll have it off I understand you have family!  So I said okay I'll be there Wednesday!  LOL!  But I'm thinking of going to the video store better job~Less pay but shorter hours and all that good stuff.  Well I better head off to clean!  *hugs*

No comments: