Sunday, December 28, 2003

Bored bored bored

What a boring boring day!  I should be cleaning but I just keep losing my motivation!  Then again everytime I start doing something I either have a sneezing attack or a coughing attack!  Caleb's laying down I'm thinking he just might take a nap!  Whoo hoo!  I'm talking in im with Jaime been a long time since we've both been online at the same time to talk!  I haven't heard anything more about Danielle except they raised her bail!  It was 300,000 so who knows what it is now!  I guess my Aunt Denise or my Uncle Darwin are going to try and get custody~And I told them to remember we were here and if they couldn't we would.  Now I'm calling Jenny~Maybe she'll give me the motivation to get my ass up and working.  So I'm going to end now~But probably more pointless ramble by me later.

No comments: