Monday, December 15, 2003
thought and rambles
I'm sitting here and just thinking about the whole bi polar depression shit~And it makes me think about what I was told a long time ago by a shrink that did home visits, Bi-polar depression is like being a bear~During the bad day's you want to hibernate and be left alone~But on the good days your happy and free. But with me lately I've been finding myself having more bad day's then good. That's so frustrating. Especially when it feels like noone understands where I'm coming from~to tell you the truth half the time I don't know where I'm coming from! The thoughts in my head is life channel surfing only staying on one thought for a few secs then changing to find something better. Kinda strange huh? It's hard to explain inless you've been there, And if you have been there then there is no explaination needed. And if you haven't been there you will never understand. That's why shrinks crack me up and annoy me! So what they went to school to learn about depression! Who cares that they have tons of degrees in it! They don't know how it feels! They know the medical shit not the personal! Well the channel in my head is turning so I am off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I do know how you feel and you're right, unless you've been there .. it's impossible to know how it FEELS. That also annoys me. I really don't wish this on anyone, but sometimes, I wish they knew the feeling of it, rather than how it looks to have it. Does that make sense?
Thanks for leaving a comment in my journal. I hate to say it because it seems cruel, but it's nice to know that they're other people out there going through the same thing I'm going through. At least we're not alone. :) It feels that way though, huh?
Hi. Thanks for leaving a comment in my journal! I just read yours and enjoyed it. My son, Parker, is nearly 2. Time passes so quickly when you have a little one, doesn't it? And, like you, we stress over bills constantly. It's life--guess we just have to take it day by day. Anyway, hope you have a Merry Christmas! Visit my journal anytime!
Love,
bridgett--My Life With A Toddler
Post a Comment