Wednesday, December 8, 2004

2am Why am I not in bed??

Here it is 2am and I'm wide awake!  UGh!  I just can't seem to get comfortable at all!  Looking on pregnancy websites about the last trimester and getting sleep half of them say sleep in a la-z-boy..Am I the only person who doesn't own one??  I must be!  Well I guess we have decided there's no way we are getting that house.  I called earlier today and asked if they would be willing to say yes we can have it but not have us move in or pay anything till Jan 1st and she said she would have her husband call me back tonight and he never called so I take that as a no.  On another note we let that kid from Brett's work move in. So far so good but it is the first night.  He's pretty quiet and keeps to himself which is fine with me :)  Scared the crap out of me 10 mins ago though I got up to go to the bathroom and I heard talking or something and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from well finally I realized he had his radio on while he's sleeping!  Other then that not too much is going on.  My belly has been pretty crampy today with sharp pains on and off and my legs keep going numb but I think it might be because the baby is on my sciatic nerve.  If it's still bothering me tomorrow I will call my dr.  Well I am off going to read or something.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually had to go to the chiropractor when I was pregnant with Matthew because he was sitting on my sciatic nerve too.  It took only 2 visits and BAM, I was cured!  I haven't been back to a chiro since!  But, I know how painful it is to have your legs go numb, no fun at all!  I bet you are ready for this pregnancy to be done and OVER with already!!!  Glad the new person in the house is working out.  Let's hope it stays that way!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your nerve, I HATED that part of pregnancy!!  HUGS  I read you got the house! YEAH!! Congrats