Monday, December 20, 2004

Finally a chance to update

Hello!  Sorry it has taken me so long to update but my computer has been on the fritz!  It likes to randomly turn itself off!  And with that and then AOl's many problems me and the internet just aren't getting along!  There's really not too much going on here.  I had a dr appt Wed and was informed that they changed my due date to Feb 2 I know it's only a few day's But grr!  But the baby is measuring right where she should be.  And the doctor also told me that I'm not gaining enough weight!  Excuse me?? I feel like I'm the size of a house!  And she wants me to gain more weight!  UGh!  On a happy note we are finally finished X-mas shopping!!!  Wrapping the presents is another thing but were done shopping LOL!  We have tons of snow heading our way.  RIght now it's -1 brrrrr!  And the weather site say's it feels like -16!  I'm not going to go outside to check so I'll just take the web's advise on that one LOL!  There probably won't be any school tomorrow.  THen again that doesn't mean much to me.  I miss living near my brother.  Whenever there was a snow day I knew he'd be knocking on my door at 9am.  Well next week he's suppose to come spend the night for a few day's so that will be nice :)  But I am off going to try and read some journals and then maybe get some sleep LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about not gaining enough weight.  My doc made me drink those Ensure milkshake things when I was pregnant with Emma because I only gained 12 pounds the entire pregnancy.  Those things are GROSS, but I tried to listen and do what he said.  She ended up being my biggest baby too, over 6 pounds!  Go figure!!!  Sounds like it's time to do a "defrag" on your computer to get it running better.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa