Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Not to much

Not to much has been going on here.  We took Caleb to get his haircut today.  He sat in the chair and behaved so well.  I'm so proud of him.  I'll take pics of it tomorrow he looks so handsome. I'm biased though LOL!  I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over!  I'm beat and tired.  I got a letter from my dr today about my blood work seems I'm severly anemic so now I'm on 3 different pills UGH!  And one of the pills I can't take beofre or after I have a bunch of crap like milk eggs all that crap!  Or even antacids!  Well if my heartburn would go away LOL!  ANyways.  Almost midnight going to play on the web a bit and then head to bed.  Hope all is well with everyone else.  3 more days :) *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yech, more pills for Stephy!  I don't know what they are, but if they make you feel better and have a little more energy because of the anemia, definately take them.  You are nearing the end of this pregnancy and soon you will have that little bundle of joy to hold in your arms.  It's worth all of this!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  Can't wait to see Caleb's picture with the new "do"!