Friday, December 3, 2004
Advice needed
I had a friend, This girl has a daughter who will be 4 in December, Well she does the attached parenting thing so her and I never saw eye to eye on parenting but we both kind of learned just to not talk about the way we parent our kids because it would cause a fight. Anyways we were pretty good friends talking on the phone hanging out usual friend stuff well right after I found out I was pregnant she started getting rude with me. Saying things like "Why would you want another kid now?" "I think you should have waited." And crap like that and I honestly feel it was because she was jealous because her and her boyfriend aren't in a situation right now where they could have more kids so I just ignored the comments yeah they hurt but to each there own right?
Well short history her and her boyfriend live with his mom because he is the only one that works and it's not a great high payinmg job and they can't afford to move out on there own. (Persoanlly I feel it's because they would rather buy crap then save but that's just my opinion) Anyways she called me back in June and just started bitching about her boyfriends mom getting phone calls at 8am and leaving the kitchen a mess and I said well you know it is her house and that pissed her off but she kept ranting and I was like well your only option really is to get out of there and get your own place. And she was like Well how am I suppose to do that? And I said get a job and she said I will not put my daughter in daycare I don't trust other people watching her. So I suggested well then get a job around your boyfriends schedule. And she was like we tried that and he would just leave his mother in charge and I don't want her watching her either. And it went on like this for maybe 20 mins then she got really snotty and said "Well I have to go cook breakfast." And hung up on me then I saw her sign on and then sign off real quick well low and behold she blocked me! And she hasn't called me emailed me im'd me Nothing at all since that incident.
Well here's my problem I don't know if it's my pregnancy hormones or just me being lonely for a friend I live near but I really want to start talking to her again. But I don't know if it's such a good idea. This wasn't our first blow out the last blow out we had lasted 2-3 mons and here it is 6 mons later and she still hasn't tried to contact me or anything. Do you think I'm foolish for thinking about having a friendship with her again? Or do you think I should go for it?
Okay sorry for the long rant but I've been thinking about it a lot lately. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment