Friday, December 10, 2004
How my day has gone
Hasn't been a good one I can tell you that! Wake up this morning and check the mail I have a letter stating that I will be losing my Insurance Feb 1st. Then as the day drags on the people from the new house call and say that they found someone else to rent the house someone who had all the money up front. So we won't be moving! Then Brett gets home and informs me one of the machines he works on has shit the bed and he will be working on that next week so he won't be getting his vacation! Happy Holiday's huh? UGH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a bad day!!! But, bad comes in three's so you are done with bad luck for today at least! I am sorry you lost the house. That is a major bummer! :(
Hugs and love, Lisa
OH Steph.... oh Stephy hon I am so sorry.... HUGS to you...
Post a Comment