I spent all day on the phone trying to lower our bills and find a new place. I called the heat and gas company and we can be put on the Budget plan which sounds great Except we would pay 254 a month all year round! Which doesn't seem to be saving us much $ at all! Considering when it's nice out we only pay maybe 130! Ugh! We went and looked at a couple places tonight we found one we really liked and it's on a whole different electric/gas company and it's ALOT cheaper will run us maybe 100 during the winter and anywhere from 20-50 in the summer. It's a 3 bdrm ranch new everything looks great only problem is the people need to know By Wednesday and we just can't pull 1600 out of our ass for 1st month rent and security deposit! Ugh! Especially around the holiday's so I just don't know what were going to do. Brett was going to as his friend Chris to borrow the $ but he called earlier and Chris wasn't home and now he's lost his nerve. Ugh! I don't need or want this stress especially with being pregnant! And we tell people what the house is like and all they say is "You need to get out of there" And it's like no shit! How are we suppose to do that? If only Brett had one of those jobs where they gave an X-mas bonus! Blah! I suppose I should head to bed. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know all about money troubles! It's amazing how people now want a security deposit plus the first month's rent in order to get into a good home! When we first moved into a home to rent 11 years ago, it was a $300 deposit and you had to pay the first month's rent within one month. Now, because of landlord/tenant laws, the landlord wants that money up front. I am sorry you are having a hard time with money, but just know that I am too! And, my hubby doesn't get a Christmas bonus (or me for that matter in my low paying lunchlady job) either!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Hey I feel for you Steph... I know how it is. HUGS
Post a Comment