Monday, December 6, 2004

Late night entry

I'm getting sick of the waiting to give birth LOL!  I know I stll have 7 weeks and 7 days (no I'm not counting I swear) left but like right now I just don't feel right my tummy is all crampy and I just feel blah and it's like hmm culd this be a sign?? I remember with Caleb the day before I went into labor I felt blah and wanted to just sleep all day!  Not too too much is going on here.  We have decided that we are definetly moving even if that means we have to move into a 2 bdrm apt!  We just can't cut the bills here and it's just not safe to stay here.  The stupid electric not working in half the house and the landlord telling us to whack it with a broom and that makes it work doesn't sit right with us.  The electric in our kitchen light is shot and we don't want to screw with it.  The rugs smelling like wet dog and dog pee are really getting on my nerves!  Not to mention If your wearing white socks and you walk around on Just the rugs your socks get dirty that's not right!  The kitchen sink is leaking.  The neighborhood isn't the best.  And to top it all off we got our first Niagra Mohawk (electric and gas) bill since we turned the heat on which I can tell you we haven't turned the heat on past 60 well our bill was for $317!!! And the news said that Niagra Mohawk will be raising prices and we should see about a hundred dollar increase in our bill!  Excuse me?? It's already 3 something!  They expect us to pay more??  If we want to eat and live we can't afford that!  Can anyone?? Did I also mention the heater doesn't even work right in Brett and my bedroom??  BS!  That's what it all is!  And I'm starting to think I'm feeling all crampy and crappy because I'm stressed out but I just can't help it.  Ugh!  Anyways it's 12:30 I better get some sleep!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder  you are crampy, you have so much stress in your life right now!!  I heard that the gas companies were going to increase their cost.  The electric company here was trying to get approval to raise their rates by 17%!!!  We already pay over $180 a month so 17% more would be crazy!  I understand where you are coming from with the bills and not being able to afford food, trust me!  I think moving out of that hell house would be the best thing for you all.  Even if it's a 2 bedroom, you can find one in a nice neighborhood and at least feel safe.  That's worth it!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hear you..  WE pay $250 a month on our budget plan.  IT SUCKS>  our bill for last winter was over a grand!!!!!!  No, no one can pay for that kind of stuff, that's why there is HEAP but you have to get in FIRST or you spent time in Social Services all morning for nothing....  so I just bit the bullet and do the best we can on one income, it's insane Steph.  HUGS