Thursday, December 9, 2004
Guess what???
We got the house!!! They called us today and said we could have it Jan 1st! They even knocked 15 dollars off the rent and said they'd be willing to work with us on the security deposit so we didn't have to come up with so much $ so close to Christmas! I'm so excited! And I will definetly be posting pics! Only problem is That gives us 3 weeks to pack! I'm pregnant and can't do much and that's really pushing it with my due date being Jan 29th! But so what! We got the house hehe!!! That's all for now LOL! Gonna try and get some sleep! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am soooo happy for you all!!!!! Wish I lived closer, I'd be there already helping you get the hell out of there!!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment