Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Probably just pregnancy hormones

Well I was going to share a picture of Caleb's new hair do but it's so blurry you can hardly tell!  Stupid digital camera!  I'll try and get a good one tomorrow. And guess what?? Caleb's freaking sick again!  Everytime we have Brett's other son here a few day's later Caleb gets sick!  It seems like Elijah gets sick around October and doesn't get better till sometime in April!  And I'm freaking sick of it!  Caleb was sick as hell for Thanksgiving and now it's looking like he'll be sick for Christmas UGH!   I'm just having a crappy day!  Feeling all depressed about the having no friends or anything around me.  I'm upset because no one is throwing me a baby shower.  And it's not because of the gifts it's because of the point that I am having another baby and noone seems to give 2 shits!  I'm sick of not having a relationship with my mom.  And I no matter what I do it won't change it but it would be nice to have one!  I went and laid down with Brett and ended up getting all upset and crying.  Which made him feel bad.  He was so sweet though.  He said he would throw me a baby shower just me and him and we could just go shopping and buy a bunch of things for the baby.  Such a sweetheart he is I tell ya.  But I'm going to go web search I don't want to get all worked up and upset again.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Stephy.  I'm so sorry you don't get a baby shower.  I didn't think I was going to get one either.  Luckily, Doug works with tons baby-crazy women.  LOL  If I lived closer, I'd be happy to throw you a shower.  In fact, I'd want to.  I CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BABY!  Bunches and bunches.  

Please don't be sad, Stephy.  We love you!  Hope Caleb is feeling better soon.

Love,
Bridgett

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel so bad Stephy, I have three children and only had ONE baby shower and that was for Matthew!  Go figure huh?  I guess with the first baby, she came too early and by the time I had Emma no one really gave a crap!  And, I hear ya' about Brett's son being sick from October until April, my kids are usually the same way!  But, so far this year, they have been okay and will actually be able to enjoy a Christmas without being sick.  Take care of yourself and that little man.
Hugs and love, Lisa