Wednesday, December 1, 2004
Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus
Well since last nights entry was so depressing I wanted tonights to be a good one LOL! Tonight Brett came home from work and said Can we talk about something? And I'm thinking Oh no he lost his job were losing the house! SOmething awful is happening, But nope this young kid Rendall that works with him was living with his brother and paying his brother rent well his brother wasn't giving the landlord the rent so there now getting evicted and he wanted to know if I would mind Rendall renting a room from us for awhile till he could save up cash to get his own apt. And I know I know everytime we have somene stay with us it gets bad but the extra 300 dollars a month is REALLY going to help! And it's not like he'll be here all day he works has a good job LOL! And he works out of town a lot. And Brett already warned him about my pregnancy crazy hormones. So I guess we will see the extra cash we could REALLY use right now! With Christmas and everything coming. Brett's going to see if he can come over tomorrow and we can all sit down and discuss it. I'm not to thrilled with sharing the house but we do need the extra cash, And this way by the time Brett's raise comes through this kid will be moving out. But I suppose I better get stuff done 11:30 already and everyone else is sleeping! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment