Friday, December 24, 2004

X-mas Eve

Wow can you belive it's Christmas Eve already?? Seems to have come so fast!! Good news only 6 more weeks till my baby girl is here :)  Doesn't Caleb look handsome?? Were getting ready to go to my grandparents.  Grandma does a big Polish dinner tonight and tons of family members will be there.  I feel like a beached whale LOL but that's okay!  Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is stylin'!!!  Looking cool!  I wish I could come with you to the big Polish dinner!  I miss those so much.  Hope you ate enough for me too!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Prepare yourself...those last 6 weeks will absolutely fly by!  And I just have to tell you...2 kids are SO MUCH HARDER than just one.  LOL  My goodness, it's taken me forever to get into a routine.  And still, I feel like my whole day revolves around feeding them, changing their diapers, soothing them, playing with them...it's neverending.  But worth every minute.  

Caleb is a cutie!

Love,
Bridgett