Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Catching up
Whew sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy and bored LOL! Brett left Monday morning and he won't be back till Thursday night which stinks! Caleb's been sleeping in my bed with me. He's so cute. He told me he was going to sleep in Mommy's bed till Daddy came home. And everytime Brett calls to talk Caleb gets on the phone and just babbles on and on. Monday I had so much cleaning to do because my dad called Sunday night and said him and my stepmom and stepsister were going to be stopping by around 11 and my house was trashed considering we hadn't really been home over the weekend. My brother Ryan ended up coming over and helping me. He's such a sweet kid sometimes LOL! But we got it cleaned in time and my dad showed up about quarter after 11. He brought Caleb 3 new shirts and a pair of sandals that didn't fit him but it's the thought that counted. Oh and he brought him a Fishing pole and a tackle box and a bunch of stuff for the fishing pole even a spongebob bobber. Caleb was pretty excited with all that. And he told me that Friday my stepmom and stepsister were going shoppiung and I could go with them and find a few outfits that fit me. Which is pretty cool. They left here about 3 so he could go meet and visit with my sister. I was a little hurt that I wasn't invited to go since I was the one that found her and I was the one who made contact first and I was the one who got them talking but what could I do? Yesterday I brought Caleb to story hour which he loved and then we hung around the house for a bit. Brett stopped home to get more clothes and work uniforms since he didn't pack enough and after he left Caleb freaked so I called my mom and Caleb and I went over there and ended up staying for dinner. Then we came home and just lounged around. Not sure what were going to do today since the weather looks pretty crappy. I might get some more packing done. But I'm not sure. Ebay is having a special for people that sell on ebay where it will only cost a penny to list so I'll probably end up listing a bunch of crap on ebay today if I can find stuff to list LOL! But I am off going to catch up on my journal reading and then get cleaning/packing/listing on ebay LOL! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you're really busy. I bet you can't wait until you get into your new house.
good luck with packing hon, I HATE MOVING.. I really do. Sorry to hear they didn't take you with them to your sisters house. Maybe they wanted to do alone, was this the first meeting?? THANKS FOR MY SIGNATURE I LOVE IT!!!! HUGS
Post a Comment