Friday, July 9, 2004

TGIF

Guess who forgot to pay the cable bill?? Yep me!  Opps!  Hopefully since today is payday I can pay some to cable.  They turned off digital cable but regular cable and my modem still works thankfully!  Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was listing a bunch of stuff on ebay all day and packing!  Caleb and I packed 5 boxes together and now were just waiting on boxes to pack some more.  I also joined this Yahoo group called Freecycle they have one in ever state here's the link http://www.freecycle.org/  And people offer things for free and you can offer things for free.  I have gotten rid of my kitchen table My entertainment center and my computer desk.  All the above we were planning on just throwing out but hey if someone is planning on using them that's great!  We need a new kitchen table because this one is just crap!  2 of the chairs are broken beyond repair.  So we won't have a kitchen table for the first few monthes at the new house but that's fine.  All the kitchen table gets used for is a catch all.  And were getting a computer desk from Brett's mom when we start moving into the new place.  I am beat today but I have laundry and cleaning and hopefully more listings on ebay to get together.  hehe Check out my ebay http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=Stephycce&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1  So far I've already sold some formula coupons a scarf and a pair of Brett's jeans that he doesn't wear which is cool cool.  But I am off hate to do it but I have to get my butt in gear.  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the packing!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun and and interesting time!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

I wish I was daring enough to start putting things on ebay!  I am just such a wimp when it comes to it!  I probably have a million things in this house that I could sell, just my Jon Bon Jovi stuff alone would probably go like crazy (just the duplicates, NEVER all of them).  One day, when I grow up, you can teach me too Stephy!!
Hugs and love, Lisa