Tuesday, July 6, 2004

Not too much

Well yesterday wasn't too bad.  It was easier then I thought because when she started talking to me I could run off and see what Caleb was getting into.  She did have us over for dinner which was nice.  SHe's one of those old woman that grew up in the 40's and seems to think everyone should still live like that.  She's pretty annoying if I may say so.  And thankfully Brett feels the same way.  It's pretty crappy out today.  I wanted to take Caleb to story hour but it's been raining on and off all morning so I don't know.  I have a lot of laundry to do today.  And I want to get some packing done.  I'm going to start with Caleb's toys.  Since they are EVERYWHERE!  And hopefully we can start moving things in next weekend.  Which will be good.  We have soo much crap to move.  A lot of stuff were giving away though.  We've had it with our Entertainment center it's big black and HEAVY and a pain in the butt.  So we don't want that.  My kitchen table has had it.  The chairs have fallen apart so were not taking that either.  Ugh I better go Calb just stripped himself naked and he's running around.  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nakie Caleb yet again!!!  They should make a cartoon called "Nakie Caleb".  What do you think?!  It would be too cute that's for sure!  You will get all the packing done, I know you will.  It's just so intimidating to look at all the stuff you have to do before you actually start.  But, once you do start, it will go much better.  Just get lots and lots of boxes and a good sharpie marker and start labeling EVERYTHING!
Hugs and love, Lisa