Monday, July 19, 2004

Manic Monday

Well guess who did no moving at all this weekend?? That's right we didn't!  Friday we did go to the house and put Borax all over the rugs to kill the fleas.  So hopefully it worked.  Were definetly going to be moving stuff today so hopefully all the fleas will be gone.  <crossing my fingers>  Saturday we went to my Family Reuinion and I had forgotten just how plain white trash these people are.  I know I'm cruel but you guys just don't know.  Toothless and dirty.  Yuck!  I ended up snapping at my Dad there what a wonderful family get together huh??  It all started because I wouldn't let my sister go off with Caleb by herself.  Um excuse me? I think NOT!  I don't trust her and I'm sure not going to let her take my baby anywhere where I can't see them!  Do I look stupid I have heard enough stories and have seen myself how irresponsible she is!  And My dad said "Well I don't see why she can't keep an eye on Caleb for you"  And I snapped back "When you raise a child then you can decide who you trust them with and you you don't but till then I'm raising him and I do it my way"  And he got all huffy and walked away.  But so what.  In fact Brett completly agreed with me and said if I had let her take him he would have been pissed.  Sunday we hung around the house in our pajamas most of the day till around 5 when we went to my cousin Jill's to hang.  It was a lot of fun.  She lives in an old elementary school that they converted into apartments it was weird LOL!  We also dyed my hair.  I love it.  It looks cool!  It's like a dark burgandy color.  Cool Cool.  But I better get crap together so I can pack crap.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the moving.  Make sure the fleas are outta there first.  I think you should trust your instincts as far as Caleb is concerned!

Anonymous said...

Uggggh, packing, packing, packing.  AND, fleas!!!  I am having a problem with them here now too.  They just came out of nowhere it seems and now all the cats and dogs are infested.  I hate fleas soooo much!!!  I hope the Borax works, and if it does, let me know, because I will be buying it by the boxloads to put on my hardwood floors to vacuum up!
Hugs and love, Lisa