Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Would these next two weeks please hurry up

Okay..Imagine this scenario your 2 yr old is still refusing to poop and the only way to get him to poop is to sit him on the toilet. Okay but as soon as you put him on the toilet he screams and cries because obviosly since he's been holding it, It does hurt to come out.  So your sitting on the tub acrossed from him holding his hands and talking to him trying to calm him down.  And then through the yells and cries your damn neighbor starts banging on the wall because of his crying.  And then someone knocks on your back door.  What do you do??  Welcome to my day yesterday GRR!  FOr those wondering the person knocking was the landlord wanting me to move the car so he could get the tractor out and No Caleb has still not pooped!  Ugh!  So I got maybe 4 boxes packed yesterday!  And then I got to listen to Brett bitch because I didn't have alot of boxes packed.  GRR!  Yesterday was NOT a fun day!  Brett did make 2 trips to the new house though so that was pretty good.  We got almost all of Caleb's room packed.  But guess what??  When we put the borax down guess who forgot to put it on the curtains and the couch that's there?? That's right so Damn it we still have fleas!  Not as bad but we still have them!  I'm thinking were going to have to flea bomb the house this weekend!  Seems like our only option.  Just to completly clean the house out.  Which just sucks so now we can't move any clothes/stuffed animals or furniture to the house yet.  Talk about frustrating.  This move is getting to be Pretty frustrating.  Not to mention Brett wants me to pack more today but I only have 1 box.  So what the hell can I pack??  Men just don't think.  Not to mention how dare he get on my case to pack when he hasn't packed a single box!  He needs a good swift kick.  I think I'm probably going to be taking Caleb to story hour today before I do anything else in the house.  SO I'm hoping I can catch up on some journal reading I'm pretty far behind.  Oh and totally off topic but has anybody seen the new maternity pants?  The ones that are "in style"?  Well let me tell you I will not be in style this pregnancy.  These new pants don't have the little belly cover Oh No these pants you wear under your stomach!  Excuse me?? I don't want to see my stretch mark why would I subject everyone else to see them??  I understand your suppose to wear a long shirt with them but shirts do go up.  Yuck!  Anyways I am off.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so that's what's up with the new maternity jeans huh?  I would hate the feeling of them UNDER my belly too!  Yech!  Let the Hollywood moms to be wear them, they aren't for us "normal" people anyway!  About the fleas, I know how much it sucks, let me tell you!  You think you have them all, but NO, they are still there!!  Just flea bomb the hell out of the house, that's all you can do.  Put a bomb in each room, set them off 1-2-3 and RUN from the house, shut the door and wait at least a few hours before going back in.  And, on a side note, YOU should not be doing this, it should be Mr. Brett!  So, give him that kick in his backside, send him over with some bombs, and tell him to do SOMETHING for God's sake!!!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL  I lent my panel pants to my girlfriend, but even so my fat ass never fits in any stuff from Motherhood.  Have you been to Fashion Bug?  They carry maternity now!! HUGS