GRR! I'm sitting here repeating to myself only one more month only one more month. Here's my morning 7:45 I hear noises outside and then I hear Caleb talking UGH it's too early to be awake, I go in his room and look out the window and the damn landlord is out there using the weedwacker. Lease say's you can make any noise after 8am he couldn't have waited the extra ten minutes?? So Caleb is wide awake and I can hardly see straight. We come downstairs and Bam landlords knocking on the door Can you move your car up a few feet so I can get the lawn mower out?? GRR! I am soo tired and now because there cutting the lawn Caleb and I can't go outside since we allergic. Grr! Only 1 more month then we will be in our own house. And my grandparents do there lawn Saturday evenings not mornings LOL! Brett finally brought boxes home but... he broke them all down and guess who can't find the packing tape?? Yep that's right me me! All I know is that I hid it so Caleb wouldn't get into it LOL! That's not very helpful it could be anywhere. Caleb has one of the boxes and he's pretending to "drive" around the house with it. Oh nope now he's parked in front of the tv watching Spongebob in his car LOL! Hang on I'm going to take a picture...
My little goofball. LOL! He cracks me up! He's running around saying beep beep. On another note Brett's mom finally knows and do you know what she had the nerve to say to Brett?? She said "WHat are you doing? You already have two kids and one of them you don't even take care of." Can you believe her?? ANyways I am off! Talk to ya later. *hugs*

2 comments:
hahahahah love the box!!!!!!!!!
I hate people who do lawn work so early or really late into the evening. Just be normal!!! Hope you get some rest today. Ignore your MIL.
Post a Comment