Friday, July 16, 2004
TGIF hehe
What a day it's going to be. Brett's going to be getting out of work early so he can come home and pack up some things and bring them to the new house and that's probably or plan till tonight when we go to my gram's for dinner. Tomorrow were going to a family reunion with my Dad and then Sunday I think were planning on going to my cousin Jill's house to hang and us girls are going to dye our hair hehe! Yesterday my dad ended up showing up so he could take me shopping. Now I was under the impression I was going shopping with my stepsister and my stepmom would have been much better. But nope I went shopping with my dad. Not fun! All I ended up getting was 2 shirts. They had no good clothes. And we only went to one store. Bah! Not fun. But that's okay I got 2 shirts. I think I'll do lot of my maternity clothes shopping on ebay. Sounds like a good plan to me. But I am off Caleb wants to cuddle with me and I have to clean and pack. *hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you have a great weekend!
*phew I am exhausted Steph just reading that, and I am not prego!! OMG!! Well best of luck, wish I lived closer so I could help! HUGS
Wish I saved all my maternity clothes so I could send them to you. Mine were all "business" maternity clothes though, so you probably wouldn't want them. And, the jeans they make for pregnant women now are sooo much cuter than when I was pregnant last only 4 years ago! No fair!!! Take it easy with the packing!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment