Monday, July 5, 2004

What a weekend

Hello everyone.  I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  Ours was pretty nice.  Saturday we went up to the camp my grandparents had rented where Caleb swam swam swam.  The water came up to his shoulders and he didn't care.  He loved it.  We came home and hung out for awhile till we went to see the Fireworks.  I stopped by Kim's house (my neighbor) and had her come with us so she didn't spend the 4th hanging around her house alone all day.  I think my mom was a little jealous because Caleb was all about Kim and was playing with her and pretty much ignoring my mom. But ahh so what.  My mom needs to learn if she wants to be rude and not come around to see Caleb then he's going to act like that with her.  At the fireworks Caleb ended up ditching us for 2 little girls anyways.  He was running around being goofy and he bumped into one of the little girls and from there he was stuck LOL!  Within 10 mins of meeting these girls and playing with them he was hugging and kissing them.  There Mom said to us "He's a smooth operator isn't he?"  LOL!  He's such a goof.  The Fireworks were great kind of a jip they went off for maybe 15 mins then we got the grande finale.  And usually it lasts at least a half hour.  But it was free so what can you do.  Sunday we headed out to Brett's Aunt's house and in all honestly it wasn't bad.  Once Brett's mom left it was better.  We really enjoyed ourselves.  So I have learned that not all Brett's family is weird.  Caleb loved it he didn't want to leave.  He had a full back yard to run around in and he had kids, and a dog.  LOL!  It was a lot of fun.  We ended up staying there till almost 9. I'm not to sure what our plans are for today.  We might go see more fireworks tonight but I'm not sure.  I don't really want to hang around the house all day but we'll see.  Brett's still sleeping and Caleb is up in his room playing.  But I am off going to catch up on some journal reading. *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!  Caleb is such a stud!  Isn't it great how they can meet new children at this age and just immediately start playing with them?!  I love that about children, they don't have any predjudices yet or preconceived ideas of what people are "supposed" to be like, they just love everyone!  I am glad you had a good time at least!  Now, get some rest!
Hugs and love, Lisa