Saturday, July 3, 2004

Saturday too early

Good morning everyone.  Or Bah as I would rather say!  It's a Saturday I remember when Saturday's used to be good for sleeping in and being lazy.  But oh no Caleb had me up at 7:15.  So here I am.  I've already done a sink of dishes I have more soaking now. And I have a load of clothes in the washer.  Today we have the 4th of July parade @10 and then after that were off to a camp my grandparents are renting for the week. But were going just today for a picnic and swimming.  Then tomorrow were going to Brett's uncles for a cook out.  God Help me!  But that's our plans for the weekend. My buddy list is dead LOl!  Brittany is the only one on and she's "not available" LOL!  Too early to be awake anywhere.  Brett's passed out upstairs dead to the world LOL!  But I am off.  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I am on your buddy list now, but it's Sunday, so that doesn't matter now does it?!  You know that I am usually here though if you need me.  Your weekend sound more eventful than mine!  I hope you enjoy yourself!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa