Wednesday, July 7, 2004
Oops
I think I was suppose to watch Jeremy today..And I completly forgot! I slept till 8:30 and Brett said he didn't come down stairs till 6:30. So if he did show up I missed him. But I'm not sure I haven't heard from them since last week and they paid me mos of my money and they said they would stop by and drop off the rest last Thursday and I haven't heard from them and neither has Ryan so I don't know. I did get my cleaning done yesterday but I didn't start packing. Because I came up with if I start packing......Where will I put the boxes?? LOL! We seriously have no room for boxes in this house. So if we are getting the keys on Saturday then I'll pack Friday and Friday night so then the next day we can just bring the boxes I packed over there. And our plan is to pack here bring the stuff to the new house and unpack set up and then bring the boxes home. Sounds like a plan to me. Caleb was a big helper yesterday he helped me clean and helped me fold laundry and put it away and then we made cookies. It was fun. And we ended up staying in our jammies till 10 last night when we took a bath/shower. Then while Brett took his shower I sat in Caleb's room and read just about every book the kid owns LOL. Brett called me not too long ago to tell me that he has to stay out of town tonight. UGH! I hate that. If I had warning I'd be okay with it. But nope I get a 5-6 hour warning. Which sucks! And then next week he'll be gone for 3 days! Blah! I got a letter from my cousin in jail she seems to be okay considering the circumstances and she feels remorse and she knows what she did was wrong. But who knows. It was nice to get a letter from her though. I'm going to write her back and send her a letter out today. But I am off. Going to read some journals and then clean a bit. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun packing, but take it easy!
I will have to check out your pix later, I am short on time but wanted to stop and say HELLO!! Missed ya! HUGS
Post a Comment