Friday, July 23, 2004

Going to be a looong weekend

Good morning everyone.  It's going to be a pretty long weekend here.  Brett's getting out early today and our plans are to head to the mall to get Caleb's haircut. (I'll make sure to get before and after pics) Then were heading to get a new Entertainment center and to buy flea bombs because were bombing the house tonight for fleas.  Then to Grammies for dinner.  Saturday Brett and his friend are going to be moving most of our stuff into the new house while Caleb and I go to the neighborhood field day's (Or as I call them the ghetto days) And then Sunday Brett will be moving more stuff not quite sure what we will be doing.  But it's going to be busy busy.  In a little bit I have to start calling around to price flea bomb's make our cats vet appts and call the electric company and cable company and get it all switched over.  Fun Fun!  So I am off.  Bah!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move sweetie!!!  I hope it all goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

The joys of moving!  NOT!!!  But you seem to be handling it all pretty darned good!!!  I can't wait to see Caleb's haircut!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey there girl, haven't been around lately.  Sounds like a busy busy weekend!!  Getting ready for the big move!!  :-)  HUGS talk soon!