Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Lazy Lazy Lazy
Just some random pics I've taken in the past few days. Caleb loves to have his picture taken my little goof. Well I can honestly say I have been up since 7:30 but I didn't get out of bed till about 10:30 Caleb climbed in bed with me and cuddled and watched tv. It was much needed rest. We ended up not moving anything yesterday because I felt blah and Brett's back hurt. So we just lounged around the house. WHich was really nice. And today my plans are to clean and Brett wants me to bring stuff from the basement into the dining room so he can move them today. Which is perfectly fine with me. All the stuff downstairs is baby clothes, baby toys, Winter coats, Holiday decorations. Nothing to heavy. :) Which works out nicely. But I suppose I should get started. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the pics!!! He really is a goofball!! Aren't they all?!?!?!?
Hey then you can see what you DON'T need for the new baby! LOL good luck, I HATE PACKING AND MOVING HATE HATE HATE>>>> HUGS!
CUTE pics! Love the cat helping you move! And the ones of Caleb in the bucket with a bucket on his head too, they are too funny!! I wish we did live closer because Emma and Caleb would do some SERIOUS damage together! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment