Good morning everyone! It's 9:30 my time and I have been up and down since 4:30 this morning. Yuck! Something probably the twit next door banging around woke Caleb up and he came and got in bed with us again. Usually I can get him to sleep in between Brett and I but not this morning he wanted to be just by me on the outside so between him and Brett I was stuck felt like I couldn't breathe kept getting all sweaty. And Brett's alarm ringing and ringing and him not even budging. Was a long morning I can tell you that. About 6:30 I did move Caleb back in his room went and laid back down and I had to pee. Went back in the bedroom and just fell out. 20 mins later Brett's waking me up to say goodbye. UGH! So takes me another 10 mins to fall back asleep. and then no sooner did I fall asleep did Caleb come into the room wide awake. SO I just turned on the tv and had him snuggle with me. And we stayed in bed till 9:00 and then headed downstairs and as soon as we got down here I felt sick and started dry heaving. Gotta love the beggining of the pregnancy. DId I mention the major stomch cramps I've been having?? And I know it's just my muscles and other stuff stretching to make room but it's really uncomfortable. Yesterday was pretty boring. I cleaned the whole downstairs mopped/swept straightened out and got the bathroom down I was whipped. My mom stopped by earlier in the am to use my bathroom she always does when she's doing laundry since the laundrymat is right around the corner and when she went to leave she told Caleb "Grandma will be back in a little bit" So all day this poor kid was expecting grandma to come back over. He kept going to the window and yelling "Grandma where are you? I here me Caweb" Breaks your heart seeing that let me tell you. So I ended up walking over there so he could see her. And I saw Ryan's report card....He passed but barely! My mom gave him 10 dollars for his report card and in all honesty I wouldn't have given him shit. All D's and C-'s. All the teacher comments said doesn't pay attention depends on lab partner too much doesn't turn in homework, Doesn't finish big class assignments. He's in for a rude awakening next year starting middle school. We didn't stay there too long though and we headed home and sat outside with Kim for awhile. That was pretty much about it. Today's Friday so of course that means dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's :) and Caleb has a doctor appt at 1:45 so I'm going to have to get my butt in gear now and be ready when Brett get's here. *hugs*

1 comment:
Hang in there and have a good weekend!
Post a Comment